by: Ben Lerner
Julie watching/helping me cut my hair last week.
9-Year-Old Slams Mayor Rahm Emanuel In Emotional Speech Over Chicago School Closures (VIDEO)
why is writing 70% of a song so easy and the other 30% such a bitch.
Nicolas Winding Refn and Kristin Scott Thomas on the set of Only God Forgives
can’t. bloody. wait.
Ok, you’ve just got to love a rock band who puts songs in 7/8 & 9/8 time on the same album (along w/ 3/4 & 4/4).
you missed one! did you notice Hard to Find is in 5/4?
New band. Have a listen.
anyone else constantly fiddling with their watch buckle and then accidentally ramming it under their fingernail? just me?